El Yunque National Forest Atlas is a limited printed edition, free for the public while copies last. There’s a digital version that is available on our website

USDA gathered funds from a bunch of different programs and projects to be able to print it. Took us 4 years to make. And everything was made in house. Design, cartography, writing, research, translation. Photos are all from friends, coworkers and family. We’re very proud of it.

USDA is trying to get copies to libraries so please feel free to share our website with colleagues. There’s a link to request physical copies.

Please feel free to request additional copies if you would like any. Also, our library has a catalogue of available Forest Service Research publications that can be mailed to other libraries for their collections.

Maya

Forwarded and edited by

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
1505846149570_image001.png