Hi Angie!

Thanks for putting the document together.  What I like best about the FIMO collection is the easy interface and the download and use options that it offers our library readers.  We’ve become big users of the FIMO collection for Maryland coverage and if serves us well.

Jim

James E. Gillispie

GIS Librarian and Curator of Maps

Sheridan Libraries and Museums