Chiming in a bit late, but I showed this question to some Filipino colleagues to see if they had any local knowledge of the area. Their responses aligned with Mark's findings (16° 3' 0'' N ; 121° 34' 59.988'’ E). They said to look into the Sierra Madre Mountain as a whole, so maybe a map of that range specifically has more details? Even to locals, they said, most of the peaks and regions in these mountains are very remote and all of them may not be well known/named officially anywhere.
Taylor Hixson
Librarian for Geospatial Services
NYU Abu Dhabi
UAE O: +971 2 628 4194