All,

We are getting rid of some old county road atlases that are well out of our collecting region.  Let me know if you’d like to give them a home.

1.       Hagstrom Atlas: Westchester County New York. 1976

2.       Hagstrom Nassau County, NY Atlas. 1983

3.       Hagstrom Atlas: Suffolk County, NY. 1974

4.       Hagstrom: Union Hudson Essex Atlas [NJ]. 1979

5.       Montgomery County [PA] Street Map. 1976 [ADC]

6.       Philadelphia, PA & Vicinity Street Map. 1976 [ADC]

7.       New Castle County, Del. Street Map. 1982 [ADC]

8.       Montgomery CO., MD. Street Map. 1981 [ADC]

9.       Harford County Street Map. 1976 [ADC]

10.   Anne Arundel County Street Map. 1976 [ADC]

11.   Baltimore & Baltimore County Street Map. 1978 [ADC]

12.   Tidewater, Virginia Street Map. 1984 [ADC]

13.   Norfolk & Vicinity Street Map. 1977 [ADC]

  Plus:  Land Resources of Texas. 1977 https://UOLibraries.on.worldcat.org/oclc/5207746

Please reply directly to me if you want any of these.

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051

“A map is not just a picture—it’s also the data behind the map, the methodology used to collect and parse that data, the people doing that work, the choices made in terms of visualization and the software used to make them.”