Hello all,

My library is looking to free up some floor space, which means I have been asked to (on very short notice) recommend a vertical model for purchase. We have a collection of ~9000 maps of various sizes, and without very high use. We're currently in a mismatched set of flat cabinets, some of which have a tendency to crush/crumple our folders. On my quick search I came across the Ulrich Planfile 2<https://ulrichplanfiling.com/shop/planfile-2-blueprint-cabinet/>, but if anyone has any experience/recommendations/anti-recommendations I would definitely appreciate it!

Thank you

Susie Wilson, MLIS
Data Services Librarian
Geoffrey R. Weller Library