Hi, all,

I'm catching up on old Maps-L email.

I thought I'd chime in that this passed as was signed by the President on December 20th.  They've authorized appropriations of $23 million per year for the next 5 years, but I think that this money still has to be approved as part of the budget.  I'll check with my NGAC contacts about that when they are working again.

Best,

Julie

****

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102