Hi:

I'm helping a researcher who is trying to identify ownership of a variety of property in Florida. He's looking for a map or maps that show government lots. We are having a hard time finding anything (besides definitions of government lots). We found a website for Lake County, Florida that includes maps of government lots by township/range and an ArcGIS online map of government lots in Minneapolis but he needs a number of areas around the state of Florida.

I'm thinking that perhaps he needs to contact each county the properties are in and see if they have any maps that show government lots.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Chris Kollen
Data Curation Librarian