Alas, I cannot assist with the cataloguing and access problems, other than to wonder how this article from The Atlantic magazine has been catalogued?

On Getting Naked in Antarctica

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/01/on-getting-naked-in-antarctica/282883/

Somewhere, the spirit of Australia’s famed artist Norman Alfred William Lindsay is smiling…

Edward A. Sullivan, III
Senior Technical Associate

Email: [log in to unmask]

Economic & Planning Systems (EPS)