From: Miller, Robin E. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Nancy Mulhern; Roach, Laurie M.
Subject: [wisgovinfo-lib] Offers: Map Collection

Hello Wisconsin Depository Libraries:

McIntyre Library (#0675) at UW-Eau Claire has received permission to offer our depository map collection. We are offering more than 68,000 maps. The 7.5 minute (topo) series composes the largest portion of our collection, at 53,450 maps.

All maps in the offered collection have been listed by series on the following Excel file:

https://universityofwieauclaire-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/millerob_uwec_edu/EQYM3NXT5ANIogo0r1jmO3oBIs_FqPJ9SY1-ZbUNV29oyQ?e=h5yamy

By May 15, 2019, Wisconsin libraries should send claims to:

Laurie Roach, UW-Eau Claire McIntyre Library

(715) 836-5043

With thanks,

Robin

Robin Miller