Hi all,

    UCLA has a 1930 pictorial map of Berlin, OCLC# 52721791.   Our map curator is currently out of the office until next week, but you may reach her by email and find out whether this map will fill the scholar’s need.     Her contact information is Maria Jankowska, [log in to unmask]

1102   Reichsbahnzentrale für den Deutschen Reiseverkehr.

24510  Plan of Berlin providing ready information.

255    Scale varies.

260    Berlin : ǂb Reichsbahnzentrale für den Deutschen Reiseverkehr, ǂc [1930?]

300    2 maps on 1 sheet : ǂb both sides, color ; ǂc 27 x 40 cm and 25 x 39 cm, on sheet 36 x 43 cm

500  Pictorial map.

500  Shows museums, places of interest, theatres, subway, central aerodrome, and railroad stations.

500  From "German guide-book 'Berlin and Potsdam'"

5050 Plan of Berlin : providing ready information -- Berlin and the Marches of Brandenburg.

500  "Printed in Germany by Carl Gerber, Munich."

500  "930."

Best,

Louise

Louise Ratliff

Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian

UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center

2400 Life Sciences Building

Box 957230

Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230

(310)206-5853