The U.S. Department of Defense was known to have detailed maps, aerials and even street-level photos of Berlin, East and West, during the (previous) Cold War.

I believe many of those maps/photos were declassified after the re-unification of Germany – perhaps the LoC  could help.

Of course, much of Berlin was in ruins at the end of WWII, so those DoD materials may be too recent.

Edward A. Sullivan, III
Senior Technical Associate

Email: [log in to unmask]

Economic & Planning Systems (EPS)