From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Eliza Bettinger
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Historical French colonial boundaries in Africa

Hello All,

This is a long shot, but I'm wondering if any of you have a lead on GIS data containing boundaries of colonial French West Africa down to the cercle (political administration subunit) level. My patron (a grad student) is looking for data from about 1925.

My guess is that her only hope will be to trace a historic map image, but wanted to reach out to see if there's anyone out there will boundaries already created that they're willing to share.

All the best,

Eliza

--

Eliza Bettinger