Thanks to the following people for contributing documentation and/or records:

I have gathered all of the responses at this discussion thread at ALA Connect. Please feel free to post additional documents and comments there, or you can send them to me and I will post them.

Thank you—

Tim Kiser

Coordinator, Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group

Tim Kiser

Catalog Librarian for Maps

Michigan State University Libraries

(517) 884-0825