Hi Ilene,

Land Info's online search tool is very useful for this purpose.  With it,
you can search many satellite archives at once.  You can import a .kml or
.shp file of your AOI, or just draw it, adjust the filter settings (e.g.,
date range, resolution), and then click on search results:

http://search.landinfo.com/

Geoff

Geoffrey A. Forbes, M.S.

Director of Mapping

LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping LLC

Tel: +1.763.428.4129

Fax: +1.303.790.9734

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Web site: www.landinfo.com <http://www.landinfo.com>