From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ilene Raynes
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Satellite Imagery for Baja Mexico from the 1990s?

Hi all-

I have a patron looking for satellite imagery from the 1990s (wants 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995) for Baja Mexico. The patron is not affiliated with our university, as far as I can tell, and I think he might be calling around to a lot of places to see about getting this imagery. Anyways, I thought I'd try here and see if anyone has ideas (or if you've gotten the same call).

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
Sciences Department, University Libraries
University of Colorado Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-4487