Thanks all, for the suggestions. Yes, I knew about the Google Earth Pro slider, I just need to explain that to the patron and see if he has access to it (he was having a really hard time understanding us on the phone, but maybe via email it will be better). I appreciate your ideas. Another option is I can maybe do some screen shots from Pro and send to him.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

Sciences Department, University Libraries

University of Colorado Boulder

184 UCB

Boulder, CO 80309

303-492-4487