Dear colleagues,

If you deal with spatial data in your research, we invite you to participate in a short online survey about ways researchers in various fields create, use, and share GeoJSON vector data. We are interested in hearing your perspective on the methods, tools, and platforms you use when working with GeoJSON or other kinds of vector data.

The survey is completely anonymous and should take less than 10 minutes to complete. If you are able to participate, please complete the survey by Friday, July 26.

This study is being conducted by a group of librarians and archivists in association with the Data Curation Network (https://datacurationnetwork.org/). The results of this survey will be aggregated and used to inform the creation of a GeoJSON Data Primer, to be published in late 2019. Your input on this topic is greatly appreciated and will help to inform the successful curation of GeoJSON data.

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/A4JxNuJBjfCkgrz46

Sincerely,

The DCN GeoJSON Data Primer Working Group:

Nadia Dixson (City Archivist for the City of Somerville)

Genevieve Milliken (NYU, Digital Library Technology Services)

Reina Murray (Johns Hopkins University, Sheridan Libraries)

Rachel Starry (University at Buffalo Libraries)

ReplyForward

--
Genevieve D. Milliken
Assistant Research Scientist: LIS Research Assistant