From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Megan MacCall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Greater Phila. Map Questionnaire

Good afternoon map colleagues, I’m reaching out because I’d like to identify what other local/regional libraries (those within about 100 miles of Philadelphia) have particular cartographic materials (mostly Federal Depository). I’ve typed up a general questionnaire in Google Forms (https://forms.gle/AxHddsMt3ruBRm5V7) and hope you can find time to participate. Included in the survey is a question about how you provide access to born-digital maps. This is something we’re trying to improve in our institution, so I’m curious to know what others are doing. I appreciate any time you can apply towards this task, and would be happy to share the results with you if you are interested. All the best, Megan Curator|Map Collection Free Library of Philadelphia [log in to unmask] www.FreeLibrary.org/maps Instagram: @freelibrarymaps