I’m pleased to share the location for the digitized version of the Greeley, Carlson and Company Second Atlas of the City of Chicago . . . with all subdivisions, railroads, docks and buildings upon a scale of 100 feet to one inch. (1891-92, in two volumes)

https://digitalcollections.library.northwestern.edu/collections/267bed1b-f808-4c51-acb1-0288378819d2

This is hosted on our redesigned and recently launch site for Digital Collections.  Content on this site will continue to grow as material is transferred from the previous system and as new collections are digitized.  WPA photos (1935-1943), WWII Posters, and an early map of Evanston IL are among the map/gov content, although the rich content extends all around the globe (Berkeley Music Festival, Iranian Movie Posters, Depictions of Africa in French Humour Magazines, Transportion, African Posters, Illuminated Manuscripts and much more!!

Anne

Anne Zald

Instruction & Curriculum Support

Subjects: Government Information, Social Sciences Data, Regulatory Compliance, Economics (interim)

Northwestern University Libraries

Adjunct Faculty, iSchool at Syracuse University

1970 Campus Drive

Evanston, IL 60208

(847) 467-6441