Hi-

I'm trying to find a geologic map that covers Kootenay National Park for a professor. I feel like I can get him a geologic map of all of BC, but am having difficulty navigating BC's Geological Survey website to find a more detailed map. Is there someone who is willing to call me and walk through it with me? I'd love some assistance. Or if someone can point me to a map that would meet his needs, that would be great, too.

Please let me know off-list and we'll arrange a time to talk.

Thanks so much!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
Sciences Department, University Libraries
University of Colorado Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-4487