Hi Kathy,

I recently figured out how to extract all the data from USGS's APSRS CD (circa 1995, documented here).  Unfortunately, after doing so, I was discouraged by the number of errors in the data with typos, transposed coordinate values, and mis-labeling.  The records that are coded with the wrong state are the most problematic, since that is how I selected and exported the data.  As a result, I basically put this project back on the shelf for another day.

Nonetheless, you may download from here the Oregon and Washington data which might help you, and I would appreciate your thoughts.

If anyone has interest in other states, please let me know, and I'll give thought to how we could perhaps have a communal data cleaning effort.

Best Regards,
Jeff Essic

Jeff Essic
Data & Visualization Librarian
North Carolina State University
D.H. Hill Library, Data & Visualization Services
Box 7111, Raleigh, NC  27695-7111
(919) 515-5698
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/gis