Melbourne, Australia / producer, Melinda J. Clarke ; line drawing, Deborah Young ; colouring: Potter & Jackson ; copyright: City Maps Illustrated Pty. Ltd.

themelbournemap.com.au

There is the new 2019 Melbourne map and at the website, you can purchase a print of the original 1991 map. That 1991 map is cataloged in OCLC as being from the publisher Oblique Creations Pty Ltd. However, the current print of this has a statement on it that says "Copyright City Maps Illustrated Pty. Ltd."

I received this note from the author Melinda Clarke:

I am the original owner of Oblique Creations Pty Ltd. back in 1990.  I was unable to re-register that company after 25 years and started another company City Maps Illustrated Pty. Ltd. to start the new Melbourne Map.  All copyright is retained by me of both editions of the map via my company.

So, how the heck does one catalog this?

What date(s) and date code in the 008 and the 264?
What publisher(s)?

Thanks.

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
1505846149570_image001.png