Hello,

Somehow, WIU ended up with almost two complete sets of the AMS City plans from 1942 & 1943.  If there is a library that would like a nearly complete set of them, please let me know. I also have duplicates of the Mediterranean AMS map and Malta & Gozo (2 sheet set).

I prefer another institution in Illinois (or Wisconsin). Any other location will have to work out shipping reimbursement (I really do miss the days when we used to send postage stamps as reimbursement). Linda Zellmer
--
Linda Zellmer
Government Information & Data Services Librarian