From: Andria Olson
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:09:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map Giveaway

Hi everyone,

Below is the link to a spreadsheet for various groupings of maps we are happy to give away to a good home!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LEv6TLL_qph3HhI3M8cJy8VVtD9ncgnqzVIBxl-M03w/edit?usp=sharing

You will notice 4 tabs grouped by like subject matter or publisher; priority will be given to those who are willing to take a grouping as a whole. If you are interested in taking a grouping as a whole, feel free to respond whenever and we will get them in the mail ASAP.

In the case that no one wants the groupings as wholes, I will be addressing individual requests by tab at the end of a series of two-week intervals:

Tab Giveaway: WWI: August 1 - August 15

Tab Giveaway: WWII: August 15 - August 29

Tab Giveaway: Oberschlesischen: August 29 - September 12

Tab Giveaway: Glacier: September 12 - September 26

Please feel free to ask questions and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Best,

Andria

Andria Olson
Assistant Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall, 2nd Floor, Mezzanine
Stanford, CA 94305
650-725-1103