Carlos is correct that all of the pieces necessary to use this digital object are at that URL.  The .e00 files are the actual datasets at the site.

I also had quite a chuckle over lunch that the FDLP circulated a fiche of a readMe for online data.  I notice the date is 1997.  Do you think maybe the fiche arrived with a CD-ROM rubber-banded to it?  Or were the fiche and disk on separate shipping lists?

Jon Jablonski
Director, Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
Spatial Data Librarian
UCSB Library
805-893-4049