Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request.  Luckily Brendan Whyte from the National Library of Australia had the set already scanned and files available for download.

Dennis

From: Dennis Matthews
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 6:58 AM
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: East Asia and North Pacific (AMS series 1201)

Hi all,

I'm missing sheet 5 (San Francisco) to my East Asia and North Pacific AMS series 1201 set.  If anyone has an extra copy they'd like to give away or make a PDF scan of the sheet I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis G. Matthews
Map Collection Manager
Western Libraries | Western Washington University
516 High Street, MS-9103 | Bellingham, WA  98225
(360) 650-3272
Pronouns: He / Him / His