Greetings GIS, Map, or Data people!
(Apologies for cross-posting.)

We are looking for submissions for the Western Association of the Map Libraries’ (WAML) Quarterly,  Information Bulletin (IB) Volume 51,  issue 1  (November 2019). For more info about the WAML IB: please check out the About the IB page

Have you completed a presentation at one of the WAML Annual Conferences, another conference, or have a project you are working on/finished that is associated with Maps or GIS that is so awesome you would like to share? Turn it into an article and submit it to the WAML IB.  We want to read about it! It's a great place to submit a short or long article and share with your colleagues and contribute to our community if practice.

Article submission deadline is Sunday,  Oct. 25th, 2019.  If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]) directly with a small 2 – 3 sentence abstract.  You do not have to be a WAML member to submit an article.  Details about article submissions are listed on Author instructions page listed below.

Instructions for Authors :
The Western Association of Map Libraries Information Bulletin publishes feature articles, photo essays, reviews, association business and selected news and notes related to all forms of cartographic information, including maps, spatial data, GIS, and all aspects of map librarianship. Articles are invited that will address the interests of the publication’s audience. Individuals are encouraged to submit unsolicited articles for consideration. Click on the link for more instructions.

All the best,

Chrissy Klenke
WAML Editor

DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library
Chrissy Klenke
Earth Sciences, GIS, and Map Librarian
DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library
University Libraries | University of Nevada, Reno
phone: 775.682.7371
email: [log in to unmask]
address: 1664 N. Virginia St. | MS 0262 | Reno, NV 89557

Schedule an Appointment