Hello,

This year, I decided to try something new with the Thanksgiving Dinner data & maps, which are available online (http://faculty.wiu.edu/LR-Zellmer/thanksgiving.html). I finally ventured into the world of story maps. You can find my first attempt at a story map here: https://arcg.is/Cznmn.

It has inspired me to work with some data that a faculty member asked me to map about a year ago.

I hope that you enjoy the story map. Linda Zellmer
--
Linda Zellmer
Government Information & Data Services Librarian