Hi all,

I'm adding to the interesting projects the ones that the Department of
Geography in my university developed for Cyprus island after a
cooperational agreement with the Cypriot Foundation Sylvia Ioannou:

      Kitchener's survey of Cyprus 1878-1883
      http://webms.hua.gr/geoprojects/kitchener/

and

*Representations for Cyprus https://gaia.hua.gr/en/coastal_cyprus/*

It would be much more useful if all these useful addresses and
information could be found in a specific website.

It is a nice idea to try to gather more such projects for Greece!

Regards!