With apologies for the short application window, I am forwarding this
announcement for a Library Fellowship in Mongolia. Please see below for
details and I'm happy to answer questions as a former participant.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narantsogt Baatarkhuu <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Library Fellowship in Mongolia: DDL February 15
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ms. Powell,

Hi! This is Natso Baatarkhuu, writing from the American Center for
Mongolian Studies. I wanted to ask if you could, as a former library
fellow, please share our upcoming announcement with your colleagues.

At the American Center for Mongolian Studies, we annually provide Library
Fellowships funded by the State Department, and the Council of American
Overseas Research Centers (CAORC).  You can find our poster and a brief
info below. If you have any questions, please let me know.

*ACMS Library Fellowship Program* provides US citizens who are advanced
graduate students or faculty in library science or related fields with up
to $4000 to conduct short-term projects and/or research in Mongolia between
May and October. This program helps support the development of the ACMS
research library through specific defined projects designed to enhance the
collection content and resource availability. The fellowship is supported
with funding from the US Department of State's Bureau of Educational and
Cultural Affairs through a grant by the Council of American Overseas
Research Centers. Deadline for receipt of complete applications: *February
15, 2020*

To learn more and apply, please visit:
https://www.mongoliacenter.org/fellowships/library-fellowship-program-details/

--
Narantsogt (Natso) Baatarkhuu
Communications Coordinator

American Center for Mongolian Studies
C.P.O. Box - 695, Ulaanbaatar-15160, Mongolia

Sign up for our monthly newsletter: https://bit.ly/ReadTMIM
Be notified of our lecture series: http://bit.ly/SSmailing
Visit our website: www.mongoliacenter.org
Facebook: fb.me/AmericanCenterforMongolianStudies
Youtube: youtube.com/c/ACMSMongolia
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ACMSMongolia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acmsfieldschool/

(976) 7711-0486