Jay,

What a great idea!  Best Map Category.  I would hope we would then all become members of the Academy to be able to vote.

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA

650-725-1102