Hi Paul,
When our entire map collection was moved in 2018 we found we owned at least 3 different size and manufacturer's cases. When we rearranged the cases, we had a jumble of bases that no longer suited the case that wound up on the bottom of a stack! It was a little like a game of Tetris, without things always lining up. After searching for bases, Northwestern's carpentry shop was commissioned to make bases per our needs. It was a bit of a headache but in the end, worked out pretty well.
Good luck with your project,
Ann Aler