Colleagues,

This is a reminder that any requests for 7.5 minute topo quads for the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Texas, and Oklahoma must be received by next Friday, March 6th.
This is a hard deadline as we hope to pull and process all requests before our transition to a new ILS.
The transition to the new ILS will alter the timing for offer #3 - a schedule and a list of states will be posted next week.

Postage for small requests will be covered by the University of South Carolina; however, larger requests will need to be negotiated.

The second set of materials include the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Texas, and Oklahoma.  Requests for specific quads must be received by Friday, March 6, 2020.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this offer.

This message is being posted to Maps-L and Regional-L, I apologize for any duplication.

Bill Sudduth
Head, Government Information & Maps Department
University of South Carolina Libraries
1322 Greene Street
Columbia, SC 29208
803-777-1775