https://www.geochron.com/photo-contest/

Announcing our third annual photo contest that ends in December 2020!  We get so excited when Geochron owners send in their installation pictures, and this year we’re expanding the contest to two categories: Digital and Mechanical. Want to check out your competition?  We always put some in our emails, and weekly on our Facebook page.

This is how it works:

  • Send us your photo.
  • Our staff will pick the best 10 photos in each category.
  • The top 10 will be voted on by the public online starting November 25th, closing Cyber Monday (December 2nd).
  • We’ll send the link to every email address we have, and on our website.
  • We’ll send a Geochron Digital 4k : Stratus to the winner in each category and announce it in the email.

Pro Tip: Some people sent pictures of their pets in the past.  We’d like a picture of your Geochron in its room, so we can see where you put it!