Hi John,

Interesting question!
Regarding loose maps: unfortunately, worldcat only points to the Topos
you've already mentioned ( Ex Deĭton (J-16-12,24 ; J-17-1,13) : SShA shtat
Ogaĭo. <https://portlandstate.on.worldcat.org/oclc/810252924> ; LoC record
<https://lccn.loc.gov/2012585695>).
You may have better luck looking at US Atlases published by the USSR. Of
particular interest may be:
*OCLC:* 63018841 <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/63018841>
*OCLC:* 13939069 <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/13939069>
*OCLC:* 3794230 <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/3794230>  Ohio State and Kent
state both hold this in their collections.

Some of these may also be of interest:
https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=su%3AUnited+States+Maps.&dblist=638&fq=ln%3Arus+%3E+ln%3Arus+%3E+ap%3A%22soviet+union%22&qt=facet_ap%3A

All Best,
Rick

Richard M. Mikulski, MLS PhD
Assistant Professor
Government Documents & Social Sciences Librarian
Portland State University Library, Office 220B
[log in to unmask] I 503-725-9939 <(503)%20725-9939>
Maps-L email:  [log in to unmask]