Hi John,

Interesting question!
Regarding loose maps: unfortunately, worldcat only points to the Topos you've already mentioned ( Ex Deĭton (J-16-12,24 ; J-17-1,13) : SShA shtat Ogaĭo. ; LoC record).
You may have better luck looking at US Atlases published by the USSR. Of particular interest may be:
OCLC: 63018841
OCLC: 13939069
OCLC: 3794230  Ohio State and Kent state both hold this in their collections.

Some of these may also be of interest: https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=su%3AUnited+States+Maps.&dblist=638&fq=ln%3Arus+%3E+ln%3Arus+%3E+ap%3A%22soviet+union%22&qt=facet_ap%3A

All Best,
Rick

Richard M. Mikulski, MLS PhD
Assistant Professor
Government Documents & Social Sciences Librarian
Portland State University Library, Office 220B
Maps-L email:  [log in to unmask]