---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alix Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:33 AM
Subject: F.A. Hihn finding aid now published
Hi all,
I'm happy to report that the finding aid for the F.A. Hihn papers (MS 201) is now published on the Online Archive of California:

I want to thank Vivian, our CART fellow, for all of her work putting this guide together, processing the remaining materials, and writing great contextual descriptions. You'll notice this guide has a lot of links out to HathiTrust, where much of the materials are transcribed and available online, as well as related materials listed where folks can find more information on Hihn. A huge thanks is also due to Stan Stevens and Jennifer Fosgate for their years of work compiling, transcribing, and indexing the materials in this collection. I think this will be a hugely useful resource for folks interested in local Santa Cruz history, and we're looking forward to adding more from the Hihn family!

Let me know if you have any feedback, or if there are folks who you think should know that this is now available.

Thanks,
Alix
Alix Norton
Center for Archival Research and Training (CART) Archivist
Special Collections & Archives
UC Santa Cruz
831.459.5113
Public Services Coordinator