Speaking of being being away from your regular duties, our campus
historical museum's exhibit has been scanned into a pdf.  From the Center's
director:

With the Beaumier Center closed through at least the end of March, we've
created an on-line version of our current exhibition, "The 51st State?"
Click on this link to download the exhibition as a pdf. It includes all of
the interpretive panels and images of some of the artifacts. Some of the
panels are large, so they will take a few seconds to download. Enjoy and
stay well! https://archives.nmu.edu/beaumier/The51stState.pdf
<https://archives.nmu.edu/beaumier/The51stState.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2Ux4YwmxapFta7916THT-rM5-YLBWBI9GJLlLTJxpUaMfIeGFuIO55lM0>

I found that I had to download it to view it properly.

And I would like to query the Maps-L group with a question.  Is anyone
aware of other states or provinces that have an isolated area that is
regularly displayed as a standalone?  Yes, we are an exclave of the main
part of Michigan, but I think I recall from Washington State (where I am
from), maps of just the Olympic Peninsula isolated from the rest of the
state.  Islands, of course, are a common thing to show isolated, but entire
sections of states "hanging", as it were, all by themselves.  Perhaps
peninsulas.  Maybe related to tourism or to old settlement.
Anyway, that's my question to ponder on this Friday and beyond.
--
Bruce Sarjeant
Reference, Documents & Maps Librarian