Forwarded from the British Cartographic Society and the Australian map lists:

If you are on Twitter why not join in on the #mapsathome meme.

Ken Field explains:

'Given we're on an indefinite stay at home I thought I'd share some of my home with the world. Every day I'll tweet a map I have on my wall, or in a drawer, with some background details. Join in if you like. Let's call it . First one coming up shortly.'

This is going to be my approach:

'Using hashtag I will be going into nooks and crannies in our house to find 30 and plan to tweet one a day throughout April with a couple of sentences of background on each. It will be a sort of ‘this is my life in maps’ meander. Am intrigued what I find'

Join in, with your own slant - just one post or several if you would prefer.

Steve Chilton

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
1505846149570_image001.png