From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Firstsearch and worldcat.org

Hello all,

Do you all know that if organizations don't pay for a subscription to Firstsearch, their holdings don't show up in Worldcat.org?

It's quite an expensive subscription too and I'm wondering if anyone has negotiated a lower cost with OCLC? or if you've found another way to find bulk holdings for organizations that don't appear in worldcat.org?

Thanks. Kind of a random question for this group but I thought I'd ask.

Angie