Dear Geoscience Library Colleagues,

I am pleased to share the news that ebook publishers in GeoScienceWorld are offering public access to their works through June 2020.  GSW is a collaboration among publishing societies and the GSW staff worked diligently with the participating societies to provide this support to the geoscience research community during this difficult time.  I appreciate this action by the publishers and hope this information will help your students, faculty and researchers finish the academic year successfully.
The full announcement follows.
Stay well.

Linda Musser, GeoScienceWorld Board member
Distinguished Librarian and Head, Fletcher L. Byrom Earth and Mineral Sciences Library

Penn State University

105 Deike Building

University Park PA 16802 USA

814-863-7073

orcid.org/0000-0003-1958-7051
Pronouns: she/her

----------------

GSW Publishers offer public access to ebooks through June 30, 2020

To help support online learning and remote research for the remainder of the semester, the following GSW book publishers have extended public access to all of their ebooks through June 30, 2020:
  • American Association of Petroleum Geologists
  • Canadian Science Publishing
  • Clay Minerals Society
  • Geological Society of America
  • Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
  • PSAAPG
  • SEPM Society for Sedimentary Geology
  • Society of Economic Geologists
  • University of Wyoming
The ebooks can be accessed here: https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/books.

--

Laura FitzGerald

Marketing and Communications Manager

1750 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1500

McLean, Virginia 22102 U.S.A.

or: 800-341-1851 p: 703-517-7397

Reinvesting in Science • Sustaining Nonprofit Research Publishing