________________________________
From: Malcomb, Lou <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:17 AM
To: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [External] Re: APSRS Historical Aerial Photography Database

Years ago before I retired, U.S.G.P.O. partnered with the Big Ten Libraries to provide access to floppy disks and CD-Rom depository items through a virtualization project.  For APSRS see: http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/664290 There are manuals about how it functions.  There are several U.S.G.S. products on the site and also several on other federal mapping resources.

I thank the staff at Indiana University Bloomington for continuing to provide this invaluable service to the Federal Depository Library Program community.

Lou M.