Greetings Everyone!

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Call for Submissions for the Western Association of the Map Libraries’ (WAML) triannual, Information Bulletin (IB) Volume 51, issue 3 (July 2020) is now open.

Have you completed a presentation at a conference, or have you completed a project that is associated with Maps or GIS? We want to hear about it! Turn it into an article or blog post, and submit it to the WAML IB. It's a great place to share your awesomeness and stories with your colleagues and community.

Please send submissions to Chrissy Klenke, IB Editor ([log in to unmask]) by the submission deadline: Friday, June 26th, 2020. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. You do not have to be a WAML member to submit an article. Please see the Instructions for Authors for details on how content should be formatted and submitted for the IB.

About the IB:

The Information Bulletin (IB) is the official journal of the Western Association of Map LibrariesThe IB is an open-access journal issued three times each year: issue number 1 (November), issue number 2 (March), and Issue number 3 (July). Issues beginning with Volume 46, number 1 (November 2014) are available online only. Issues prior to Volume 46, number 1 were published in paper format. All online content is available at no charge.

Cheers,

Chrissy

WAML Editor

Per the Governor's directive, our staff is currently working remotely for the safety of our community. During this time, we are conducting all services via email, Zoom, and other digital technologies. The University Libraries continues to provide support for research questions, instruction, resources, online journals and more. I will respond as quickly as possible to your email during normal business hours. Thank you for your patience.

DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library
Chrissy Klenke
Earth Sciences, GIS, and Maps Librarian
DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library