Hello All,

I'm coming late to the thread but I came across something that may be interesting to anyone researching captured foreign maps while going through OSS maps.  The London OSS R&A map section drafted a Flow Diagram of Captured Maps.   It's dated 16 Aug 1944 and the map number is L 4194.  I have a photocopy of it from the National Archives but it's too big to scan on my home scanner.  If anybody wants an image I can photograph it or scan it when LSU opens up again.  Contact me off of the list at [log in to unmask]

John

John M. Anderson

Map Librarian and Director

Cartographic Information Center