OK folks, I need to plan and execute an engaging virtual tour of my Map Library so instructors can embed or link to the video in support of their courses and assignments.  Of course I'd do one-off zoom meetings with classes, but I think a canned tour would be useful too.

Has anyone done this?  I want to see some approaches so I can plan my attack. I'm envisioning some video camera work in the unit mixed in with on-screen demonstration of digital resources.  Or maybe they would be two separate videos.

Kathleen Weessies
Social Sciences Coordinator; Head, Map Library
Michigan State University
366 W. Circle Drive, E240
East Lansing, MI  48824