https://www.ifla.org/covid-19-and-libraries
COVID-19 and the Global Library Field
Key Resources for Libraries in responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic

The information and resources below are provided on a non-exhaustive basis but will be updated regularly. It is based on publicly available information, and that submitted to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We welcome additional ideas, references, suggestions and corrections to this address. Please see also our  FAQs<https://www.ifla.org/covid-19> specifically concerning IFLA.

forwarded by:

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

<http://www.uwm.edu/libraries>http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
[1505846149570_image001.png]