"The Globe", journal of the Australian & New Zealand Map Society, is seeking a reviewer for the following new title:

"Women in American cartography: an invisible social history”

by Judith Tyner

Lexington Books, London, 2020

hb, 130 pp.

We are seeking a review of up to 1000 words or so, deadline negotiable.

Please contact me off-list with your postal address if interested in reviewing this title for us.

Brendan Whyte

editor, The Globe

Canberra

Posted by: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>