Hello Map-L Community:

 It is that time to renew your WAML membership for the July 2020June 2021 year. Dues are $45 per year. http://www.waml.org/

We welcome new members, so consider joining us! It is a great way for those new to the profession to network with seasoned professionals and to enhance skills and build resume experiences.

You may join/renew by Paypal. See this link:   http://www.waml.org/mbrinfo.html

  • If you use Paypal but want to communicate with WAML through a different e-email, contact me at greg.armento@csulb letting me know which e-mail you prefer.

Some of you may have a problem either filling out the from via your computer, or may have a problem printing out the pdf.

·         I recommend using Chrome browser or Firefox. It may not be compatible with Explorer.

·         If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail with answers to the questions asked on the formenclose a check and mail it.

See our upcoming plans for our Virtual WAML October 14-16, 2020  http://www.waml.org/conf/

If you are a lifetime WAML member, ignore this renewal reminder. I have you noted as such, thank you.

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Greg Armento, Membership Manager