From: Matthew Toro
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 2:09 PM
To: waml ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: WAML 2020 Conference Program Proposals

Greetings, WAML!

Our annual WAML conference is quickly approaching. The conference (http://www.waml.org/conf/) is currently scheduled to take place online on October 14-16, 2020.

Many of you have expressed interest in contributing to the conference program. To streamline the planning and coordination effort, we have created a quick web form for receiving conference proposal submissions.

WAML 2020 Conference Program Proposals

If you are interested in proposing a 5-, 25-, or 55-minute presentation, or a 60- or 120-minute workshop, at the conference, please submit the details of your proposal at the hyperlinked web form above.

If you wish to propose more than one presentation or workshop, you can submit the form more than once (separately) for multiple proposal submissions.

Please complete your proposal submission by Sunday, August 9 at midnight (PDT). The WAML conference planning committee will review all submissions for inclusion into the conference program. Due to time and other constraints, and depending on the quantity of proposal submissions, it is possible that not all proposals will make it into the conference program.

Thank you for your interest in contributing programmatic content to the 2020 annual meeting of the Western Association of Map Libraries (WAML).

Sincerely,

Matthew Toro

Director | Maps, Imagery, Geospatial Services

Map and Geospatial Hub | ASU Library
geospatial.asu.edu

What is the Map and Geospatial Hub?