From: Andria Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, Sep 28, 2020 2:44 pm
Subject: 1920s Public Health maps

Hello all!

I have a student looking for maps pertaining to children's public health in the 1920s. She has found this resource: https://www.mchlibrary.org/history/chbu/21831.php in which several reports contain maps of interest to her. Is anyone familiar with whether these were ever published as stand-alone maps? Or if there are similar stand-alone maps available for this time period?

Thank you very much!

Take care,
Andria

Andria Olson
Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall, 2nd Floor, Mezzanine
Stanford, CA 94305
650-725-1103